What’s the best way to hold yourself accountable?
Share your intentions for the whole world to see!
Hello December! November was my second month sharing with you my monthly intentions. As October was coming to a close, I realized that I was behind on quite a few of my goals. At first, I became discouraged but then I realized that accomplishing goals is a marathon and not a sprint! I realized that I am not perfect and that it’s okay to fall short sometimes. I realized that it’s best to make some progress rather than no progress and that’s what I did.
With this same mindset, as November came to a close, I feel proud of everything that I have accomplished this far. Although I didn’t complete all of my intentions, I made much more progress than I did in October. As a result, I’m hoping to close out 2017 in a good space!
Keeping this is mind, I am ready now more than ever to take on the month of December! I can’t believe that we are just one month away from 2018. Where did this year go!?! Great things have been accomplished in one month that have changed the world so I still have time to make a great impact on 2017 and you do too.
However, this will be my last month sharing my monthly intentions for a while. I want to put my focus on the fresh start that 2018 will bring and just accomplish great things!
What are you going to be intentional about this month? How are you preparing for 2018? We all have have goals. I challenge you to stop making excuses, to stop planning, to stop researching, to stop misusing your time and to just do it! Do that thing you have been wanting to do forever. Create that thing you have been wanting to create. Start that business or side hustle you have been wanting to start. Go to that place you have been wanting to go to. Let’s slay the rest of 2017 with our Intentions!
November Intentions – A Look Back
- I intend to volunteer at least once in the month of November – I volunteer for my daughter’s cheer team….The North Houston Ravens
- I intend to attend at least one holiday event in the month of November – We attended the Celebrations in the Oaks event in New Orleans, it was awesome!
- I intend to decorate the house for Christmas before November’s end – Done, with one day to spare! Whew!
- I intend to create my new website for my new business venture – Still finalizing my launch
- I intend to travel at least once during the month of November – We went to Austin, TX and New Orleans, LA
- I intend to finish the book that has been collecting dust on my nightstand before the close of November – FINALLY! I did, it was good too!
- I intend to learn one new skill during the month of November – I learned how to add an e-commerce store to my website when I launched my signature tee!
- I intend to take at least one picture a day to practice my photography skills during the month of November – I did! I’m getting better:)
- I intend to visit the library at least once during the month of November – My closest local library is still closed due to Hurricane Harvey:(
- I intend to get back active with my Fitbit during the month of November – My Fitbit band broke:( I hope Santa brings me a new one!
- I intend to invest more time to make more money with Ebates, Swagbucks, Inbox Dollars, and Ibotta. (The extra money will come in handy for the Holidays!!) – I wasn’t as active as I intended to be.
As you can see, I was much more productive during the month of November. These months are flying by fast! I’m going to apply the same drive and go slay December.
- I intend to attend at least one holiday event in the month of December
- I intend to travel at least twice during the month of December
- I intend to start reading a new book
- I intend to learn one new skill during the month of December
- I intend to finish my 2018 Vision Board before the end of December
- I intend to invest more time to make more money with Ebates, Swagbucks, Inbox Dollars, and Ibotta. (The extra money will still come in handy for the Holidays!!)
I’m keeping my intentions short and sweet this month! December will be a busy month for me, my weekends are already accounted for. As a result, I don’t want my list to be too long or it will compromise me completing anything at all. I can’t wait to re-visit this next month as I share how I did with my December Intentions. As mentioned earlier, this will be my last monthly intention share for a while. Going into 2018, I plan to focus and just take advantage of the fresh start. Happy Intention Setting!!